Top 10 Gratitudes
Live (kinda) from my office in Omaha, Nebraska.
The top 10 things I am grateful for. (What are yours?)
- I am grateful for my family & friends on social media whose interactions are priceless and always make me smile.
- I am grateful for people who selflessly volunteer for all sorts of worthy causes. It makes the world a nicer place.
- I’m thankful for the men and women of the Armed Forces who make our lives and lifestyles possible. God Bless You!
- I’m grateful for our policemen and firemen. They put their lives on the lines for strangers. Thank you.
- I am so thankful for the freedom to travel the vast countryside and take in the amazing scenery. There is a beautiful serenity in wide open spaces — breathe it in!
- I am thankful for the gift of being a grand parent. My heart has expanded and grown more than I ever imagined. Precious little giggles ignite a smile inside!
- I am grateful for my many favorite coffee shops. I have had enriched conversations in these establishments with a nice latte! The friendship, ideas and opportunities shared are a sweet spot.
- I am grateful for the gift of love. It comes in all shapes and sizes. The random moments that catch me off guard are enriching and inspirational.
- I am thankful for my dogs. We have all sorts of adventures on a daily basis. Your wagging tales at the end of any type of day make me smile.
- I am grateful for another day to find more things to be thankful for and to enjoy this adventure we call life.
What is on your gratitude list?