Ideas For Starting a Holiday Tradition
Have you ever thought about starting a holiday tradition? Establish something that you could look forward to or remember fondly every year? Here are 9 ideas that might help you establish a tradition:
- Make Treats for your Neighbors
- Make an Annual Ornament with the Year on it. You will end up with a collection in no time!
- Tell Holiday Stories
- Adopt a Family through a local non-profit
- Put out snacks for Santa
- Make a Special Breakfast
- Tour the lights. Make a night of it complete with Hot Cocoa and Chocolate chip cookies.
- Send out greeting cards to neighbors
- Visit a nursing home to spread a little extra cheer.